- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Enjoying a superb tucked away location just a minutes' (level) walk from Aberaeron south beach and harbour and 5 minutes from the town, this contemporary accommodation makes a perfect holiday home from home.There are several shops, restaurants and pubs in the colourful Georgian town of Aberaeron which is situated between Cardigan and Aberystwyth.New Quay, Aberporth, Tresaith, Llangrannog and Penbryn beaches are all within half an hour's drive and the coastal path is at the end of the lane.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 1 x King Size Doubles, 2 x Twins
- Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin
- Shower Room with separate shower, basin & WC
- Cloakroom with basin & WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting Room
- Atrium with dining area
- Games/Utility Room.
- Electric central heating with underground heating
- Electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair available on request
- Off road parking for three cars and a boat
- Ample bike and surf boards storage in utility room
- Large lawned garden with patio area, garden table and six chairs
- Further lawn with sea views to the side of private drive
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk, coast 1 min walk.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Lampeter 13 miles; Aberystwyth 16 miles.
A pretty Georgian coastal town located between Cardigan and Aberystwyth with a lovely pebble beach and beautiful sea views. There is an abundance of shops with unusual gifts, great eating places and pubs, and a quiet little harbour to enjoy watching the boats come and go. Aberaeron is perfectly positioned to enjoy boat trips and watersports, or coastal and countryside walks and cycle rides. Short drives to Cardigan to the south, or Aberystwyth to the north offer more shops, craft centres, museums and cinema or theatre visits. A wonderful Mid Wales location all year round.
Note: The school field/green adjoins the back garden. Note: There is a permanent ramp for wheelchair access into the Games/Utility Room. Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen. Note: The garden is not fully enclosed and your dogs and children must not be left unattended.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute