- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This lovely sea view holiday property has recently been renovated throughout and offers stylish accommodation with superb sea views all stones throw from the beach at Borth.Borth beach is on the Cardigan Bay coast between the Dyfi estuary and the town of Aberystwyth and stretches almost three miles to Ynyslas; it is excellent for swimming and surfing.
The town has several cafes, pubs and small shops.Just in front of the cottage beyond the sea wall is the Petrified Forest, a landmark of Borth and visible at low tide.Dolphins are regularly spotted in the bay.Train station 200 yards.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor zip/link singles (king sized on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x first floor zip/link king size (singles on request), 1 x first floor single
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, adjacent cloakroom with WC
- Reception room
- Kitchen with dining area
- First floor sitting room.
- Electric panel heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- TV and DVD
- Fuel and power included in the rent
- Bed linen and towels included in the rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Garage parking for one car plus ample roadside parking in front of house
- Enclosed patio with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 minute walk
- On seafront
- Max 5 adults.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Aberystwyth 5 miles; Machynlleth 14.5 miles.
Borth is a village seaside resort set on a stretch of a spectacular coastal path, overlooking Cardigan Bay. At low tide there are 3 miles of sands stretching to Ynyslas Beach, which boasts vast sand dunes and the home of the Dyfi National Nature Reserve. Borth offers shops, pubs, a golf course, a restaurant and a cinema - all great fun for the family whatever the weather. This whole coastline is renowned for its watersports especially wind, sand and ordinary surfing, as well as wonderful coastal walks where you can enjoy spotting sea birds and seals. Nearby Snowdonia provides plentiful opportunities for even more energetic pursuits. Discover Aberystwyth's castle ruins and cliff top railway, delightful Aberdovey, the Celtic History Museum, the exciting Centre for Alternative Technology and the Talyllyn narrow gauge steam railway, which journeys through breathtaking scenery. Whatever you decide, this vibrant and varied part of Wales is sure to inspire.
Note: State bed configurations required.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute