- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llanon is a delightful coastal village situated between Aberaeron (5.5 miles) and Aberystwyth (11.5 miles) in Ceredigion.There is plenty to do whilst on holiday in the area with the Ceredigion Heritage Coastal path literally passing the front door.This detached stone and slate holiday cottage is situated in the quiet village of Llansantffraed about 200 yards from the sea.
In Llanon, about 500yds away, are a shop, restaurant, fish & chip shop and a pub.Aberaeron Georgian town is a harlequin of attractive houses with a wonderful harbour where you can watch fishermen landing their catch.You may be lucky enough to spot the resident Cardigan Bay dolphins.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king sized, 1 x two 2’6” singles
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen dining area and sitting area.
- Electric night storage heaters and electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
- TV and DVD
- Selection of DVDs
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
- Highchair available
- Parking for two cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10min walk
- Coast one minute walk.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Aberaeron 5 miles; New Quay 10 miles.
Located just half a mile from the coast at Cardigan Bay, close to the delightful harbour towns of Aberaeron and New Quay, this lovely old village is famous for its association with Saint David and his mother, St.Non. Today Llanon boasts a small museum, a church which dates back to the 13th century and a small, secluded public garden. There are also tennis courts, a Spar shop, butcher's shop and hotel. The fabulous Ceredigion Heritage Coast is just half a mile away with its beaches, coastal paths and wildlife - bottlenose dolphins, porpoises, Atlantic grey seals and a wide variety of birds. Relax and enjoy the rugged scenery, clean air, peace and quiet!
No Wi-Fi. No space for a cot.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute