- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
This superb Swedish log holiday cabin in Carmarthenshire enjoys an idyllic position within a small holding of 8 acres with a woodland backdrop and great views over the valley below.There are some lovely walks right from the door, either to enjoy the countryside or to the local village of Drefach Felindre which has a Pub with Restaurant, Fish & Chip shop, Hairdressers, Post Office and village store which sells all the basics.The towns of Carmarthen, Cardigan & Newcastle Emlyn are all within easy driving distance as are the beaches at Poppit, Aberporth, Tresaith and Cwmtydu.This is a wonderful destination for a peaceful get away from it all holiday.The lodge has been imported from Sweden and is insulated incredibly well (intended to be heated merely by body heat!) however, air source heating is installed as well as supplementary heaters so you will be toasty warm.
Water is heated by electricity generated from the owners' impressive solar panels.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x Double, 1 x Twin (or request for Super King Size Double), z-bed available on request
- Shower Room with separate shower, basin & WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting Room with dining area.
- Solar panel and air source heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, 42” TV, DVD, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for two cars and a boat
- Storage for bikes and surfboards available on request
- Large decked area with table and chairs, 8 acres of woodland, meadows and orchard garden with lawn
- Private woodland glade garden with bench seating and chimenea for BBQ
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile, coast 13 miles.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Cardigan 13 miles.
Llandysul is a vibrant market town with a selection of shops, tea rooms and pubs, and even its own canoeing club and national cycle route 82. Visit nearby New Quay or one of the numerous beaches on the Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire coastline. Boat trips to spot dolphins, whitewater rafting or a trip on a steam railway may appeal, or how about a day out to explore all the historic castles, mills and formal gardens? A wonderful base for touring this delightful area of Wales.
Note: Up to two well behaved pets are welcome but must be kept under control as there are free range chickens, ducks and a couple of ponies in the paddock. Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute