- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Felin Fach Cottages
The Water Mill sleeps 8 guests and includes a penthouse for two on the top floor. Granary Cottage is a few yards away and sleeps 2. Each has it's own attractive garden.
Nestling in a beautiful rural valley near St Clears in Carmarthenshire, this lovely substantial Water Mill conversion is approached along narrow country lanes and is waiting to be discovered.The location is ideal for touring the whole area, close to Laugharne, with a selection of sandy beaches of Pendine, Saundersfoot, Coppet Hall and Tenby all along the South Pembrokeshire coastline as well as beautiful Carmarthenshire which is known as the garden of Wales. The National Botanic Garden and Aberglasney are well worth a visit.
- Over three floors
- Four bedrooms: 1 x Ground Floor Double and en-suite with bath, shower over, basin & WC, 1 x First Floor Double, 1 x First Floor Twin, 1 x Second Floor Penthouse open plan living area with kitchen, dining, sitting and sleeping area with TV and double bed
- Second Floor Penthouse Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC
- First Floor Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC
- First Floor Sitting Room
- Ground Floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil Central heating
- Cooker and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Freeview TV, Freesat from Sky, DVD, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off-road parking for four cars
- Large garden and decked area with outside table, chairs and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 2 miles, coast 9 miles.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Carmarthen 10 miles.
St. Clears is a small town set inland between Carmarthen and the coastal resorts of the Pembrokeshire coast. Great for exploring the South Wales coastline, the area is ideal for walkers, cyclists, and explorers alike. St. Clears hosts a variety of festivals and carnivals throughout the year, and has a number of shops, pubs and eateries, and the mound of the 12th century St. Clears Castle can still be seen. Within a short drive of St. Clears are Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park and the Heron's Brook Golfing and Fishing Centre. Visit Tenby, Laugharne Castle, the Dylan Thomas Boathouse and the renowned Botanic and Aberglasney Gardens. In all directions there is easy access to stunning scenery including the Preselli Mountains, the Pembrokeshire coastal path, Gower Peninsula, and the Brecon Beacons. A wonderful base for exploring South Wales, with something for everyone!
Note: Please bring own beach towels and cot linen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute