- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ffynnon Fendigaid Cottages
Beudy sleeps 4 guests in 2 bedrooms and Dolly sleeps 2 in the wagon. 50 yards apart and with acres of gounds to wander in.
This pretty colour-washed holiday cottage is set down a quiet country lane in 8 acres of grounds and woodland and makes a fabulous rural retreat.It is just a 10 minute drive to Llangrannog beach, the National Trust beaches of Penbryn and Cwmtudu and the Blue Flag beaches of Tresaith and Aberporth.The Cardigan Bay towns of New Quay, Aberaeron, Cardigan and Aberporth are all less than half an hour away and well worth a visit.This cottage is perfect for couples or small families.
- Living accommodation upstairs, bedrooms downstairs
- Two bedrooms: 1 x Ground Floor Double with TV, 1 x Ground Floor Twin with TV
- Ground Floor Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin & WC
- Open plan living area with Kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric cooker with double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, radio, CD, cinema organ, WIFI, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot available on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Eight acres of grounds with mown walkways, woodland lawns, small lake, stream and historic well to explore with table and chairs provided
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile, coast, 3 miles.
About the location
Newcastle Emlyn 6 miles; Aberporth 7 miles; New Quay 10 miles
This small, welcoming village sits in the peaceful rolling countryside of Ceredigion, West Wales. It benefits from a Post Office with a shop. A popular pub serving superb food is three miles away within the village of Ffostrasol. The area abounds in splendid countryside to walk and cycle through, with the Preseli Mountains and the National Cycle Route right on your doorstep. The beautiful Cardigan Bay is close by for those who would like a day at the beach in the summer. This picturesque coastline is dotted with wonderful tourist spots including Llangranog, New Quay, Aberaeron and Aberporth with water sports, boat trips and beach - all have much to offer for the visitor. On the other hand, staying inland will lead you to the pretty town of Newcastle Emlyn, boasting stunning castle ruins along with a selection of fine amenities. If a day at the seaside is on your to-do-list, then be sure to pay a visit to the fabulous market town of Cardigan, it features attractive castle ruins, glorious Blue Flag beaches and an eclectic range of tea rooms, shops and more.
Note: There is a Compton cinema organ which is tuned and in good working order. Playing is strictly reserved for those who are competent. Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen. Note: A basket of logs is supplied for the woodburner and more can be purchased from the owners.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute