- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Situated right opposite the beach at Broad Haven in Pembrokeshire, this first and second floor maisonette accommodation in a converted stone coach house provides an ideal holiday location.Hafod is just a minutes walk from the beach and the village amenities including village store, cafes, Galleon gastro pub and surf hire shop.
The maisonette has been carefully renovated providing every facility you could need with contemporary style and comfort throughout.The half mile of golden sands of Broad Haven beach is great for swimming, surfing, walking and kite flying.
At low tide you can walk around to the next bay at Little Haven.
The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path passes right through the village and the property overlooks a nature reserve inhabited by various species of bird and wildlife.
- Over two floors via external staircase
- Three bedrooms: 1 x First Floor Double with Sky Freesat TV and DVD and en-suite Shower Room with power shower, basin & WC, 1 x Second Floor Double, 1 x Second Floor Twin
- Second Floor Bathroom family with bath, shower over, heated towel rail, basin & WC
- Open plan Kitchen with Sitting Room and dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Hob and oven, microwave, fridge/ice box, washer/dryer, dishwasher, BT TV with sports package, DVD, HIFI, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and two stair gates available on request
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Small sun deck with table and chairs, outside seating at top of external staircase, communal garden area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and coast 2 mins walk.
About the location
Haverfordwest 6 miles; Milford Haven 7 miles; Pembroke 13 miles.
Set on the superb Pembrokeshire Coast, this seaside village boasts a wonderful sandy Blue Flag beach that is perfect for swimming, boating and surfing during warmer months, and ideal for invigorating, scenic walks on cooler windy days. This small seaside village offers a variety of local shops, including a shop and Post Office located just along the seafront, and there is also a selection of bars and pubs, as well as a bistro serving delicious food. Just along the coast you will find a quirky restaurant at Druidstone and an array of quaint little tea rooms, shops and pubs in Little Haven. Enjoy the picturesque views from the world-famous Pembrokeshire Coast Path, or chose countryside walks and cycling paths that cut through the rural landscape. Drive around Pembrokeshire and discover the magnificent St David’s Cathedral in the smallest city in Wales, explore an array of castles, and a wide selection of theme parks and other enticing attractions. This is the perfect location for all ages, all year round.
Note: Please bring own beach towels and cot linen. Note: External wooden staircase.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute