- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely little studio holiday cottage for two close to Cwm yr Eglwys and Pwllgwaelod beaches and within a couple of hundred yards of the coastal path.
Workshop Cottage enjoys a great spot at the heart of a working farm on the north Pembrokeshire coast.
There is a welcoming pub and restaurant (The Old Sailors) at Pwllgwaelod beach half a mile away and several more in Dinas and Newport where you will also find individual shops and eateries.
- One bedroom: 1 x Double + sofa bed and sitting area
- Ground Floor Wet Room with shower, basin & WC
- Kitchen with dining area.
- Night storage heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared washing machine in farmhouse utility room, TV, DVD, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Small patio area with table and chairs with large shared garden
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub and coast 10 mins walk.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen. Note: To the rear of the cottage is a courtyard of farm buildings, some of which are used for the new born lambs in early Spring. Note: Up to 2 well behaved pets are welcome but must stay downstairs. They must also be kept under strict control outside as this is a working sheep farm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute