- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Customer Review(s)
“A very welcome break away in lovely settings”
Tucked away in a gloriously secluded setting at the end of a 3/4 mile farm track, this former farm byre provides perfect holiday accommodation for a couple.
There are 6 and a half acres of woodland and pasture, with a babbling brook running through for stream-side walks.
This location is perfect if you want to just hideaway for a week or to explore the counties of Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion and Carmarthenshire.
The Preseli hills are steeped in mystery and magic and make great walking, as does the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, which can be joined at Newport or Poppit Sands just 10 miles away.
Very pet friendly accommodation.
- One bedroom: 1 x Double
- Ground Floor Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Landing Area
- First Floor Sitting Room with sloped ceilings
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine in hall, TV, DVD, CD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Patio area to fore of byre with table, chairs and BBQ
- Very dog friendly with four welcome, more on request (additional charge applies)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 3 miles, coast 9 miles
- Note: This property is not suitable for children or babies
- Note: Very pet friendly (additional charge applies) - even offers pet agility equipment
- Note: Please bring your own beach towels
About the location
Aberaeron 17 miles; Fishguard 22 miles; Carmarthen 30 miles; Tenby 33 miles; Aberystwyth 35 miles.
The bustling market town of Cardigan in Ceredigion is set on the River Teifi and offers an array of shops, both unique local producers and larger chain stores, as well as tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and an impressive ruined castle. Surrounding Cardigan is beautiful countryside, whilst the rugged Pembrokeshire coastline is just a few miles away. You have the opportunity to visit the Cardigan Island Farm Park, wonderful Blue Flag sandy beaches like the National Trust beach Mwnt, take a boat trip to spot dolphins and seals, or horse riding at the friendly Dyfed Riding Centre. For keen cyclists take a trip on the National Cycle Route, Number 82. The nearby Preseli Mountains offer wonderful walking and cycling, with some stunning views and an ancient stone monument. Within driving distance is the town of Carmarthen, Dylan Thomas' Boat House in Laugharne, Oakwood Theme Park, Blue Lagoon indoor waterpark, Folly Farm Zoo and the Welsh Wildlife Centre at Cilgerran, as well as an array of castles, mills and craft centres. Cardigan is an excellent base for exploring this part of Wales.
Note: This property is not suitable for children or babies.
Note: Very pet friendly (additional charge applies) - even offers pet agility equipment.
Note: Please bring your own beach towels.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute