- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This charming detached holiday cottage is set in a large private garden in a stunning part of Pembrokeshire.Broad Haven beach is just over a mile away and has a long stretch of golden sands while Little Haven is 2 miles away and is a tiny fishing cove with a small beach.There are pubs which serve good food and a small shop in each village and at low tide you can walk from one village to the other via the beach.Martins Haven is close by and is the point at which you catch the boat to the bird islands of Skomer, Skokholm and Grassholm.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 2 x Double, 1 x Twin
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin & WC
- Cloakroom with basin & WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting Room
- Utility Room
- Store Shed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine in utility room, tumble dryer in store shed, TV, DVD, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for three cars and a boat
- Storage for bikes and surfboards
- Large gated garden surrounds cottage, back garden with patio, table and chairs and larger lawned garden beyond store shed
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles, coast 2 miles.
About the location
Haverfordwest 6.5 miles; Milford Haven 7 miles; St Davids 15.5 miles; Pembroke 14 miles
Little Haven is a quaint old fishing village with a great deal of charm and character nestling at the southern end of St Brides Bay. Boasting a family friendly, sandy beach and within a conservation area, it is blessed with 3 popular pubs- all serving excellent food, an art gallery, craft shop, coffee shop and an active boating community. The adjacent village of Broad Haven, just a short walk along the beach at low tide, contains more eateries plus a convenience store and post office located on the sea-front as well as pubs, cafes and small shops to visit and enjoy. The wonderful Blue Flag beach is perfect for swimming, boating and surfing during warmer months. A few miles along the coast you will find a quirky dining pub perched on the edge of the cliffs at Druidstone Haven with superb views over St Brides Bay. You can drive there or walk via the world famous Pembrokeshire coastal path, enjoying the breathtaking scenery along the way. Choose countryside walks and cycling paths that cut through the rural landscape. Drive around Pembrokeshire and discover the picturesque harbour of Solva and the magnificent St David's cathedral in the smallest city in Wales. Explore an array of castles and a wide selection of theme parks and other enticing attractions. This is the perfect location for all ages, all year round.
Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute