- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This charming detached holiday cottage is set in a large private garden in a stunning part of Pembrokeshire.Broad Haven beach is just over a mile away and has a long stretch of golden sands while Little Haven is 2 miles away and is a tiny fishing cove with a small beach.There are pubs which serve good food and a small shop in each village and at low tide you can walk from one village to the other via the beach.Martins Haven is close by and is the point at which you catch the boat to the bird islands of Skomer, Skokholm and Grassholm.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 2 x Double, 1 x Twin
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin & WC
- Cloakroom with basin & WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting Room
- Utility Room
- Store Shed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine in utility room, tumble dryer in store shed, TV, DVD, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for three cars and a boat
- Storage for bikes and surfboards
- Large gated garden surrounds cottage, back garden with patio, table and chairs and larger lawned garden beyond store shed
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles, coast 2 miles.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Haverfordwest 6.5 miles.
Little Haven is, just as its name suggests, a beautiful little village around a small sheltered cove, on the wonderful Pembrokeshire coastline. The coastal footpath runs around the cove, and the village offers a good selection of traditional and gastro-style pubs, a café, a bistro and a delightful craft shop. Small boats can be launched from the shoreline, and great days can be spent exploring the rock pools or relaxing on this lovely beach. The larger sandy beach at Broad Haven is just around the bay for boogie boarding and sea-kayaking, or for the surfers in your party, venture a little further north to Newgale for some of the best waves in Britain. If you can tear yourselves away from the beautiful beaches, the choice of days out are amazing. Visit the smallest city in Wales, St. Davids, with its magnificent cathedral, quaint little shops, tea rooms and restaurants or explore the numerous castles, mills and craft centres scattered around the county, plus another must see is the renowned Skomer Island, which is set just off mainland Wales. Feed the animals at Folly Farm or get the adrenaline pumping at Wales' largest Theme Park at Oakwood. For any age, any time of year, Pembrokeshire offers the perfect holiday destination.
Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute