- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
This property consists of a Grade 1 Listed Gazebo built on top of The East Tower which is an Ancient Monument in the Ancient Town Walls of Pembroke with an enclosed private walled garden.
The property was restored and extended in 2015/6 to create a most unusual property with an extension behind the Town Walls which provides a luxurious modern holiday accommodation.
The restoration of this property was featured on BBC4 in George Clarke's Restoration Man programme which was broadcast first in February 2016.This property is really somewhere very special to be enjoyed by the discerning holidaymaker who wants history in a contemporary surrounding with peace and quiet to read or explore the historic Pembrokeshire countryside with its Castles, Lily Ponds (Bosherston) or its beaches.
- Over two floors
- Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x king sized with TV, en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with TV, en- suite shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Spiral staircase to summer room.
- Underfloor heating and radiators
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, Quooker tap, food waste macerator, dishwasher, TV and DVD, Wi-Fi
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
- One parking space plus ample off road parking
- Enclosed walled garden with lawn, patio and terrace, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no children under 16, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5min walk
- Beach 4 miles
- Max 4 adults.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Tenby 10 miles; Haverfordwest 11 miles.
A medieval walled town, Pembroke is home to a magnificent castle, which was the birthplace of Henry Tudor. In an idyllic location, on the river estuary, this historic town has an abundance of shops, quaint tea rooms and restaurants. The stunning Pembrokeshire coastline is nearby, with its award-winning beaches and great walks along the coastal path. There is a popular cycle route that starts here, taking you through the pretty village of St Florence and then on to Tenby. Bosherton is just 4 miles away, with its beautiful lily ponds and the popular St Govan’s Inn, serving locally-sourced food and fine ales. St Govan’s Chapel is built into the cliff face, where you can take in lovely views from Stack Rocks, or surfers can head to Freshwater West, which featured in one of the Harry Potter films. Within easy reach are Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm, where you can feed molly lambs or enjoy a tractor ride, Manor House Wildlife Park, Dinosaur Experience and Heatherton World of Adventures. Pembroke is the ideal base for a family holiday, a walking break or just the chance to unwind in beautiful surroundings.
Note: No children under 16
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute