- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This comfortable semi-detached stone holiday cottage is situated in the village of Templeton, Pembrokeshire.
Narberth is nearby and offers an excellent range of boutiques, art galleries, delicatessens and individual shops.
The seaside towns of Saundersfoot and Amroth are just 4 miles away and Tenby 7 miles, all have superb beaches and plenty of attractions for all ages.
There is a friendly pub (The Boars Head Inn) which serves good food just a couple of minutes walk from the cottage.
The cottage offers lovely accommodation in a convenient location and the owners will provide you with a warm welcome.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king size, 1 x first floor twin with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Central heating and electric fire
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- TV with satellite, DVD, CD
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
- Cot, high chair and stair gate are available on request
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles, coast five miles
- Max 4 adults.
About the location
Wiseman's Bridge 7 miles; Tenby 10 miles.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops, including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town. Queen's Hall, Narberth's leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. Pembrokeshire is home to the UK's only coastal National Park, and the whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path. Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby's famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.
Note: Use of owner's garden but parents need to be aware this includes a fish pond. Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute