- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
High above the Gwaun Valley with glorious views of the Preseli hills - Brewery holiday cottage is aptly named as the owners run The Gwaun Valley micro-brewery from the 155 acre sheep farm.
Real ales are brewed in the old fashioned way with malted barley, hops and local spring water.
Newport, Dinas, Fishguard and Rosebush are all 5 miles from the cottage.
Newport and Fishguard have a selection of shops, galleries and eateries and there are lovely beaches at Dinas and at Newport.
The coastal path and the Preseli Hills make for excellent walking.
Bessie's pub is just a mile away and well worth a visit.
Every Saturday an acoustic music evening is held in the Brewery.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x Ground Floor Twin, 1 x First Floor King Size Double and en-suite Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC
- Ground Floor Shower Room with separate shower cubicle, basin & WC
- Open plan living area with Kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Utility Shed.
- Oil central heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine in utility shed, TV, DVD, radio, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for two cars and a boat
- Storage for bikes in utility shed
- Garden with patio area and picnic bench
- Low wall and gravel area with table and two chairs at fore of cottage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1 mile, coast 4 miles.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Cwm Gwaun Valley
Note: Please bring own beach towels and cot linen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute