- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This comfortable former mill workers cottage is just a few minutes' walk from the beach and coastal path at Llangrannog and makes a perfect family holiday base.Set in the pretty valley of the river Hawen, Llangrannog has two golden sandy beaches, two pubs (both serve good food and have occasional seasonal live music events), 2 cafes, a village shop and a weekly local producers market.This small seaside village is situated between the towns of Cardigan and New Quay on the breath-taking Cardigan Bay coastline.Dolphins are a regular sight along this stretch of coast between Mwnt and New Quay.
- Over two floors
- Three bedrooms: Ground floor 1 x single plus sofa bed, 2 x first floor doubles
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Annex: 1 x double plus sofa bed with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- Sitting room
- NO Wi-Fi in annex.
- Heating by electric convector heaters and wood burning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- TV with Freeview and Amazon Fire stick, DVD, WiFi, selection of DVDs and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for wood burning stove included in rent
- Ben linen and towels included in rent
- Cot, high chair, feeding chair and stairgate available
- One designated parking space, free off-road parking nearby
- Outdoor store room and shed
- Enclosed, steep, terraced garden
- Patio with furniture
- Pets welcome
- No smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5min walk
- Max 8 adults.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Aberporth 6 miles; New Quay 8 miles.
Llangrannog, on the wonderful Ceredigion coast, is a tranquil seaside village with two public houses, two cafe/restaurants and a general store. Here you can enjoy the sandy beach, the superb coastal path and even a picturesque waterfall. Steeped in history this wonderful part of Wales has something for everyone including the historic castles, the intriguing mills, the old steam railways and the world renowned coastal path which is the first and only coastal path along the whole of the country of Wales. Discover so much from this picturesque village.
Note: Flight of steps down to the property. Note: Steep staircases inside. Note: Steep terraced garden with uneven steps leading to the river. Note: Not suitable for the very young or infirm. Note: Shared access.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute