- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
1 Customer Review(s)
“Maybe hooks for dressing gowns and a shelf for toiletries but this is really being "picky".”
This charming single storey garden cottage is set in the grounds of the owner's home in the small hamlet of Llanmill in Pembrokeshire.
This is a great location for exploring the many beaches and coves of South Pembrokeshire and its varied attractions.
Narberth, with its excellent shopping is just 2 miles away.
It is particularly well off for high quality food, the arts, galleries, gift and antique shops and there are several boutiques.
Lovely gardens surround the property and the terrace in front of the cottage benefits from full sun most of the day, making this a most relaxing place to spend time whilst on holiday.
To the rear of the property is an indoor heated pool that guests may enjoy by arrangement with owner.
- All ground floor
- One bedroom: 1 x Double
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Shared Swimming Pool available from May-September
- Oil central heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, Sky TV, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Secluded private walled garden with outdoor table and chairs
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles, coast 6 miles
- Note: Private indoor heated swimming pool, which guests can enjoy from May to September, by arrangement with the owner on arrival - 27' x 10' with 8' deep end, 3' shallow end - pool not available between October to April
- Note: Please bring your own pool/beach towels and cot linen
- Note: By arrangement with the owners, guests can pitch a tent for older children in the secure rear garden of the cottage
About the location
Wiseman's Bridge 7 miles; Tenby 10 miles.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops, including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town. Queen's Hall, Narberth's leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. Pembrokeshire is home to the UK's only coastal National Park, and the whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path. Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby's famous links course. Canaston Woods and the Landsker Trail is nearby with many walking routes. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.
Note: Private indoor heated swimming pool, which guests can enjoy from May to September, by arrangement with the owner on arrival. 27' x 10' with 8' deep end, 3' shallow end. Pool not available between October to April.
Note: Please bring your own pool/beach towels and cot linen.
Note: By arrangement with the owners, guests can pitch a tent for older children in the secure rear garden of the cottage.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute