- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This very comfortable white washed cottage is situated in a quiet lane in the lovely coastal market town of Newport.Within a few minutes' walk of the cottage are beaches, eateries to suit every taste and pocket, individual shops, galleries and pubs.There is a weekly (Monday) local producer's market.The Pembrokeshire coastal path is just a few minutes' walk away and offers 186 miles of spectacular walking and scenery.This traditional cottage offers period charm and features with contemporary style and the modern comfort and conveniences we all enjoy; it really is a lovely place from which to explore Newport, the National Park, Pembrokeshire coast and Preseli mountains.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x King Size Double, 1 x Twin with sloped ceilings, 1 x Twin
- Ground Floor Bathroom with corner bath, basin & WC
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with basin & WC
- Sitting Room with dining area with woodburning stove
- Utility Room with separate shower.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV, DVD, CD, radio, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for two cars 50 yards from cottage
- Lockable stone shed for bikes & surfboards (use at own risk)
- Garden accessed off first floor landing with enclosed lawned garden, garden table and chairs
- Three well behaved dogs are welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk, coast 10 mins walk.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Fishguard 7 miles; Cardigan 10 miles.
Newport is a beautiful coastal town in Pembrokeshire, south west Wales lying on the River Nevern with a selection of shops, pubs, tea rooms, plus an excellent golf course overlooking the sea as well as a lovely sheltered harbour. Newport lies on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path which is renowned worldwide for its unique landscape and wonderful opportunities to go dolphin and seal spotting. Wonderful coastal walks along the path or in the nearby Preseli Hills with the ever changing scenery are a walkers dream all year round. Learn about history when you visit the mills, craft centres and castles dotted around the county or spend a day at the wonderful Castell Henllys Iron Age Fort where you can learn hands on all about living during that time. See the majestic Shire Horses at the Shire Horse Farm or spend relaxing days on the huge choice of beautiful sandy beaches. All year round this is a perfect location for all the family.
Note: More than two pets £100 refundable housekeeping deposit. Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen. Note: A complimentary basket of logs are provided and more are available from the local hardware shop and garages.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute