- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
- Four bedrooms: 1 x Ground Floor Double and en-suite Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, bidet, basin & WC, 1 x First Floor Double, 1 x First Floor Twin, 1 x First Floor Children’s Bunkbeds
- First Floor Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin & WC
- Ground Floor Shower Room with separate shower, basin & WC
- Kitchen and dining area
- Sitting Room with woodburning stove
- Utility Room.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD, WIFI, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate are available on request
- Off road parking for four cars and a boat
- Acre of lawns and patio with two picnic tables
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk, coast 5 mins walk.
This very attractive and comfortable large detached family home has superb sea views and stands in an acre of private grounds in north Pembrokeshire.It is just a short walk from The Parrog, with its beach, estuary, boat club and restaurant.You can join the 186 mile long Pembrokeshire coastal path or catch the Poppit Rocket (coastal walker's bus) if you wish to explore more.Newport is less than a mile away and has an excellent selection of restaurants, pubs and traditional shops providing just about all you need.
It also boasts a lovely links golf course, beautiful sandy beach and a bird sanctuary in the estuary.All the main rooms have sea views.
About the location
Fishguard 7 miles; Cardigan 10 miles.
Newport is a beautiful coastal town in Pembrokeshire, south west Wales lying on the River Nevern with a selection of shops, pubs, tea rooms, plus an excellent golf course overlooking the sea as well as a lovely sheltered harbour. Newport lies on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path which is renowned worldwide for its unique landscape and wonderful opportunities to go dolphin and seal spotting. Wonderful coastal walks along the path or in the nearby Preseli Hills with the ever changing scenery are a walkers dream all year round. Learn about history when you visit the mills, craft centres and castles dotted around the county or spend a day at the wonderful Castell Henllys Iron Age Fort where you can learn hands on all about living during that time. See the majestic Shire Horses at the Shire Horse Farm or spend relaxing days on the huge choice of beautiful sandy beaches. All year round this is a perfect location for all the family.
Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen. Note: The large garden is not dog or child proof so please do not leave either unattended. Note: One basket of logs is provided for the stove, more are available locally.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute