- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Enjoying a great location in the heart of the Pembrokeshire National Park close to the coastal path, beach, estuary, Carningli Mountain and less than 5 minutes' walk the town facilities; this spacious and comfortable town house is a great holiday home from home.Newport has a good selection of eateries, galleries and a handful of good old fashioned village shops.
The estuary is a 5 minute walk away and is a great place for bird watchers to spot heron, curlew, lapwing, oystercatcher, kingfisher and more.
Newport Beach is a lovely stretch of silver sand with cliffs, caves and rock pools and perfect for walking, building sandcastles, sailing, windsurfing and swimming.
- Four bedrooms: 2 x King Size Doubles, 2 x Singles
- First Floor Bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, basin & WC
- Ground Floor Shower Room with separate shower, deep butlers sink & WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting Room with woodburning stove
- TV Room
- Sun Room.
- Gas central Electric with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, range cooker and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, selection of games and toys
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, two highchairs and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 3 small or 2 larger cars
- Fully enclosed garden with sun trap patio and lawn, garden table and chairs
- Outside tap
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk, coast 10 mins walk.
About the location
Fishguard 7 miles; Cardigan 10 miles.
Newport is a beautiful coastal town in Pembrokeshire, south west Wales lying on the River Nevern with a selection of shops, pubs, tea rooms, plus an excellent golf course overlooking the sea as well as a lovely sheltered harbour. Newport lies on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path which is renowned worldwide for its unique landscape and wonderful opportunities to go dolphin and seal spotting. Wonderful coastal walks along the path or in the nearby Preseli Hills with the ever changing scenery are a walkers dream all year round. Learn about history when you visit the mills, craft centres and castles dotted around the county or spend a day at the wonderful Castell Henllys Iron Age Fort where you can learn hands on all about living during that time. See the majestic Shire Horses at the Shire Horse Farm or spend relaxing days on the huge choice of beautiful sandy beaches. All year round this is a perfect location for all the family.
Note: Up to 2 well behaved pets are welcome but strictly not allowed upstairs or on soft furnishings. Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute