- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This spacious and very comfortable large family holiday home is ideally situated within a short walk of Parrog beach, the coastal path and the delightful seaside town of Newport in north Pembrokeshire.
Just a few minutes' walk will take you to the heart of the town with its excellent range of small individual shops, galleries, restaurants and pubs.
Another short walk leads you down to The Parrog - a favourite with children, boating enthusiasts and those with time to enjoy its tranquil and ever-changing setting.
With two beautiful beaches, a bird sanctuary in the estuary and direct access to the coastal path, Newport really feels as though it does have it all but don't forget the Preseli Hills and the Gwaun Valley.
The house affords glimpses of the coast and is close enough to hear the sea.
- Over three floors
- Four bedrooms: 1 x First Floor King Size Double, dressing area and en-suite Shower Room separate shower, basin & WC, 1 x First Floor Double, 1 x First Floor Single, 1 x Second Floor Triple
- First Floor Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin & WC
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with basin & WC
- Kitchen and dining area
- Sitting Room
- Snug with woodburning stove
- Utility Room.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Range cooker, electric oven, gas hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freesat, DVD, CD, WIFI, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for two and/or a boat
- Storage in utility room for outdoor gear
- Enclosed lawned garden with small patio, seating and larger paved patio with garden furniture and BBQ
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop , pub and coast 5 mins walk.
About the location
Fishguard 7 miles; Cardigan 10 miles.
Newport is a beautiful coastal town in Pembrokeshire, south west Wales lying on the River Nevern with a selection of shops, pubs, tea rooms, plus an excellent golf course overlooking the sea as well as a lovely sheltered harbour. Newport lies on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path which is renowned worldwide for its unique landscape and wonderful opportunities to go dolphin and seal spotting. Wonderful coastal walks along the path or in the nearby Preseli Hills with the ever changing scenery are a walkers dream all year round. Learn about history when you visit the mills, craft centres and castles dotted around the county or spend a day at the wonderful Castell Henllys Iron Age Fort where you can learn hands on all about living during that time. See the majestic Shire Horses at the Shire Horse Farm or spend relaxing days on the huge choice of beautiful sandy beaches. All year round this is a perfect location for all the family.
Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen. Note: Logs for the woodburning stove are available locally.