- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This charming former mill-workers cottage is just a few minutes' walk from the beach and coastal path at Llangrannog.This small seaside village is situated between the towns of Cardigan and New Quay on the breath-taking Ceredigion coastline.Set in the pretty valley of the river Hawen, Llangrannog features two golden sandy beaches looking out over Cardigan Bay, two pubs (both serve good food and have occasional live music events), 2 cafes, a village shop and a weekly local producers market.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Dining room, kitchen, sitting room.
- Oil central heating and wood burning stove
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer
- TV with Freeview, DVD, Wi-Fi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for wood burning stove included in rent
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
- Cot and high chair available
- Limited roadside parking, free car park 5min walk
- Outdoor store
- Enclosed, steep, terraced garden
- Patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5min walk
- Max 4 adults.
About the location
Aberporth 6 miles; New Quay 8 miles.
Llangrannog, on the wonderful Ceredigion coast, is a tranquil seaside village with two public houses, two cafe/restaurants and a general store. Here you can enjoy the sandy beach, the superb coastal path and even a picturesque waterfall. Steeped in history this wonderful part of Wales has something for everyone including the historic castles, the intriguing mills, the old steam railways and the world renowned coastal path which is the first and only coastal path along the whole of the country of Wales. Discover so much from this picturesque village.
Note: Flight of steps down to the property. Note: Flight of steps to patio. Note: Steep terraced garden. Note: Shared access.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute