- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This lovely stone barn conversion in Pembrokeshire is tucked away in the hamlet of Rhoslannog near St Davids and close to Aberbach and Abermawr beaches.
It makes a perfect base for relaxing holiday and is just a few minutes drive from the sandy bottomed harbour of Abercastle.
There is a footpath leading from the cottage to the beach at Abercastle where there is access to the 186 miles of Pembrokeshire Coastal Path where one can enjoy exhilarating walks along the dramatic coastline that the St. David's peninsula offers.Porthgain Harbour with its wonderful maritime history and picturesque port, Whitesands beach, considered by many to be one of Pembrokeshire's finest beaches, and Abereiddi with the famous Blue Lagoon are all close by.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x Double with TV, 1 x Twin with TV
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting Room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with HUMAX freeview, DVD, CD HIFI, WIFI, telephone for incoming calls
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair are provided
- Off road parking for two cars
- Extensive lawned gardens with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile, coast 2 miles.
About the location
Trefin 3.1 miles; Fishguard 6.6 miles; St Davids 9.2 miles.
Situated on a hilltop on the south-west coast of Wales, is the little village of Mathry, in between notable villages of Fishguard and St Davids. History shows that this village was once a defensive fort in the Iron Age, positioned for early sightings of an enemy approach, nowadays it is a quiet village with beautiful views of the St Davids Peninsula visible from different spots in the village. To the west you will find the lovely coastline, and going south will bring you to the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, with many opportunities for walks, cycling, and many other activities. Mathry is a quaint rural village, an ideal base for exploring south-west Wales.
Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute