We have taken a great time and trouble to identify exactly what type of cottages and in which locations, what standards and equipment and most importantly what prices make our customers want to holiday with us year after year.
When you book a holiday cottage (either online or over the phone), you can pretty much rest assured that you have booked that particular cottage and will not have to wait for a reply from the cottage's owner/s - as you do on many of the 'Book direct with the Owner' web sites. Our system will save you time and in many cases money.
We know and communicate with our property owners on a regular basis, ensuring that your booking is safe and secured.
This also helps us organise any little extras or details and information which can help make your holiday more enjoyable.
Many of our guests return several times a year, sometimes for their main summer holidays and again for out of season breaks. Our philosophy is driven by the desire for our customers to enjoy comfortable holidays, returning frequently and recommending us to their friends and family.
With Coast and Country Holidays, you don't need to worry about standards - all our properties are inspected by our local team.
You can book with confidence safe in the knowledge that we are just as passionate, if not more so, that nothing should upset that well-deserved break.
Our aim is to make you feel at home as soon as you enter our cottages. All properties are thoroughly cleaned and checked before occupation. The owner or caretaker may call on you after your arrival to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your property.
Value for Money
Our competitive rates encourage high repeat bookings and attract many new holidaymaker's. We can do this by achieving a much longer booking season on our properties.
It's very easy to make bold statements about quality and a lot harder to live up to them! However, our high percentage of holidaymaker's who return year after year can't be wrong! We believe that our high standards and sensible value for money prices deliver an unbeatable combination for an enjoyable holiday.
Our Impact Mission
As part of the Sykes Holiday Cottages Family, Coast & Country Holidays is committed to creating lasting holiday memories with a positive social and environmental impact.
Our impact on people and the planet is as important to us as shareholder profit.
As part of our Impact mission, we aim to:
- Reduce our carbon emissions by at least 50% by 2030… and reach Net Zero as soon as possible before 2050.
- Work with at least 20 biodiversity projects in FY23 across the regions we operate in through volunteering and sponsorship of initiatives.
- Become a single use plastic free business and achieve Surfers Against Sewage Plastic Free Business accreditation by the end of 2024.
- Inspire and enable 100% of our team to volunteer every year, supporting charities, community projects and social enterprises.
- Enable 100 disadvantaged families to go on holiday in FY23 and work to increase this number every year.
- Positively impact at least 10 community and charity initiatives every year, strengthening existing relationships while building new ones.
Looking to let your property? Let your property with Coast and Country Holidays today.